Our Services


Investor visa, Entrepreneur visa, Student visa, Visitor visa, Settlement visa, Spouse visa, EEA applications, Immigration Appeals, Asylum applications, Naturalisation applications, In-country and out-of-country appeals, Human rights applications and appeals.

Landlord & Tenant Disputes

Possession Claims, Rent Arrears, Breach of Tenancy/Injunctions, Breach of Tenancy/Possessions, Housing Disrepair, Unlawful evictions


Are You Homeless? Received negative decision from local authority? Want to Challenge Local Authority's decision?

Legal Services

✒Latest Blog ✒

EU parents warned children need papers to stay in UK after Brexit | Politics | The Guardian

Researchers urge parents to document British-born child

Read More

Britain’s immigration system ‘too open to error’, MPs warn


Read More

UK banks face fines after 1st January 2018 as immigration checks on account holders loom

Banks and building societies face fines and public sanc

Read More

New Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016 from 1 February 2017.

New Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 20

Read More

Documents required for an EEA Adult Naturalisation Application

If you are not married to/civil partner of a British ci

Read More

Penalties for illegal renting

Landlord can be fined up to £3,000 if they rent the pr

Read More

Renting – Documents Check

From 1 February 2016, Tenants will have to show that th

Read More

Sec 21 Notice

Before October 1st 2015, tenants were routinely given s

Read More

We thank you for your business.